Song Contest Rules
1. You must record an original song using a beat from The Tech N9ne Contest Packs:
a. Tech N9ne Silver Pack (10 beats)
b. Tech N9ne Gold Pack (15 beats)
c. Self-Made Artist Pack (30 beats)
d. Self-Made Artist Pack Deluxe Edition (50 beats)
If you unlocked more than 1 beat pack, you can use any beat from any of the Tech N9ne Contest Packs you unlocked for any of your song submissions.
You may use multiple beats in 1 track - get creative.
2. Entries should be no less than 1 minute and no more than 5 minutes long
3. No collaborations allowed - one artist per song (note: if the beat you’re recording on came with a hook, you're welcome to keep that hook in your song)
4. All languages are welcome but if the song is not in English, please include a translation.
5. You may alter the beats any way you like including additional instrumentation, cutting, editing, mixing or other alterations.
You may need the Trackouts if you want to do these and you can unlock the Trackouts in the Members Area
6. You can add a hook, or just rap straight bars. You may choose any topic you wish. We'll leave all creative decisions up to you. Impress us with your skills!
7. Upload your song to YouTube
Doing so will disqualify you from the Tech N9ne Song Contest.
If you have any concerns about a Youtube song submission you believe violates fair play, let us know.
8. SUBMISSION: Log in to the Members Area and fill out the submission form.
The submission form will be unlocked together with the qualified beat pack you unlocked.
9. You can submit 1 song per beat pack you unlock.
Silver Pack (15 pts)
Self-Made Artist Pack,
or the Self-Made Artist Pack Deluxe.
( You can submit 1 song for each beat pack you unlock, with a total of 4 possible total song submissions available.)
10. Submissions will be judged by our expert panel on a) Lyrical Content b) Vocal Delivery, c) Creativity & d) Hit Potential.
11. Deadline for submissions is March 20, 2022 at 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time. Winners will be announced via live announcement and email on April 3, 2022.
How do I win the Tech N9ne Song Contest?
What's the difference between the Silver and Gold edition beat pack?
Rewards and Prizes