How Much Does Mixing & Mastering Cost?
Mixing and mastering is about $80-$160 per song depending on a couple different factors, including the number of vocal tracks whether the beat is tracked out or not.
Inner Circle members get free or discounted mixes in addition to early access to beats, promo and more.
To learn more about The Inner Circle, go to legionbeats.com/join
- 2 Track Mix - $80
- If the song has a stereo beat (or a beat produced by Legion Beats)
- Trackouts Mix - $160
- If your song has the beat tracked-out, meaning each instrument has it's
- Mastering - Free with mixing, $20 to master something that's already mixed
- We include free mastering with all mixes
- If you have something mixed and you ONLY want mastering, it's $20/song
- Keep in mind that unless you're POSITIVE you know the difference between mixing and mastering, you most likely want mixing. Mixing is about 95% of the process, mastering is the last 5% or so.
- Revisions - $50/hr after 1st free round
- More often than not, we nail it on the first try! But, occasionally you may want some changes. We offer one round of minor changes for free on each mix. Examples of a minor change would include things like "turn the vocals up a little," or "add more auto-tune."
- After that first round of simple changes, any additional revisions are $50/hr with a $20 minimum
- Rush Mix - $30 ($25 for Inner Circle members)
- The typical turn around time is 1 to 2 weeks per song. We offer an expedited service with a 48 hour turn around time when you need that mix done ASAP.
- Additional Versions - $20/each ($15 for Inner Circle members)
- Any additional versions, like clean edits, show mixes, acapellas, instrumentals, etc.
What's The Difference Between a "2 Track" and "Tracked-Out" Beat?
- A "2-track beat" aka a "Stereo Beat" is one stereo file.
- This usually in the format of one MP3 or WAV file
- A "tracked-out" beat means the instruments of the beat (kick drum, snare, bass, synth, etc) are on separate tracks, also known as "stems."
- This will usually come in a zip folder with multiple WAV files
What Type of Mixes do Inner Circle Members get?
- Platinum Level Inner Circle members get one standard mix for free each month. If you're a platinum level member and you'd like a Trackouts mix or any other additional service, you only need to pay the difference in price from that base level of $60.
- All other Inner Circle members (Starter and Gold Level) get half off one standard mix per month. Basically you can subtract $30 from the cost whichever type of mix you need (limited to one per month)